[random_images] shortcode will display an unstyled set of random images.
Six images will display at thumbnail size linked to attachment pages by default.
To change the number of images and the size:
[random_images total=4 size=medium]
To make the links point to image files instead of attachment pages:
If you have any questions, please ask in the support forum.
- Download archive and unzip in wp-content/plugins or install via Plugins – Add New.
- Start using the
[random_images]shortcode in your content.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Random Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Vastly improve performance by querying for image IDs before running more complex queries.
- Switch to using the class as a namespace so it can be called directly in theme files.
- Update code example in readme.txt, move to FAQ.
- Add an option to link directly to files instead of attachment pages.
- First version