Easily allow both administrators & front end users to upload files to specific folders on your Dropbox account using administration interface or easily customizable front-end shortcode!
- Unzip contents of “rad-dropbox-uploader.zip”.
- Upload folder “rad-dropbox-uploader” to your “/wp-content/plugins” directory.
- Activate plugin through WordPress administration at Dashboard > Plugins.
Contributors & Developers
“RAD Dropbox Uploader” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.1.3 – Support links updated yet again. Reviewing feature requests for new major release. Thank you for your continued support!
- 1.1.2 – Tested & fixed shortcode placement issue. All short code use should now appear where shortcode is actually placed. If you still experience this problem, please contact us!
- 1.1.1 – Plugin under new ownership. Update support & reference links.
- 1.1.0 – Fixed “Unable To Login!” error that appeared even with correct login details. Fixed “Unable to create temporary directory!” error for users that do not have file access outside /public_html directory, moved temporary directory to /wp-content folder.
- 1.0.5 (And Below) – Previous Version.