Moves files uploaded through Media Manager to Cloudfiles automatically, and rewrites URL in content. Optionally delete local files after CDN upload.
Beta Version 0.0.3
Still working to get URL rewriting in all cases so you may not want to setup the delete local files cron job yet. This plugin should function as-is when creating a new client project and configuring the CDN prior to adding content. Contact me via Twitter @richardroyal for code suggestions and merge requests.
- Is this a caching plugin?
No. This plugin is for putting WordPress Attachments and files in the WordPress uploads directory on a CDN where they belong because WordPress has no native feature for that. This is not a caching plugin and it is not intended to be.
- Does this plugin require other plugins to be installed to work correctly?
No. This plugin simply pushes all uploaded files to a CDN network.
- Does this plugin remove the local copy of the file?
You can optionally have the plugin remove the local copy of the file since it is not needed and taking up valuable server space.
No. Those things typically belong in revision control and you should have your deployment system take care of their linking.
- Combed through plugin with PHP strict standards to increase compatibility.
- Added configuration instructions.
- Originating Version.