This plugin allows you to create and manage a table with with quotes of any author you like. Once you have quotes enaugh in the table, you can view them in various formatas: in a post, in a page, in the sidebar.. You can see just one random quote, or all of them.
It have two separate parts:
- The Management panell. It is installed as a new menu in your admin panell. There you can add, modify or view the quotes.
- The Options panell. There you can customize the visualization of the existing data.
quote-archivefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If you active the “View in the post” optcion, then a random quote will be appended to each entry.
- You can see just a quote in, i.e., the sidebar placing there:
- You can see all the quotes in, i.e., the sidebar placing there:
- You can see one or all the quotes inside a post placing
[ver-citas]into the post or page you want (in HTML mode).
- The plugin creates its own Menu in your Admin Panel.