A simple and easy way to test different styles from the dashboard without messing with the theme files.
- Change backgound colours
- Add and edit borders
- Format your paragraphs and headers
- Limited navigation styling
- Create your own styles
Developers plugin page
- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to ‘Plugins’, ‘Add New’ then search for ‘quick style editor’.
- Follow the on screen instructions
- Use the ‘Edit Styles’ link on the plugins page.
- How do I edit the styles?
Add your style properties to the boxes on the form.
- How can I see the changes?
Just go your website and you will see the updated styles.
- How can I revert to my original styles?
Uncheck the ‘Use the style editor’ box and save. This won’t lose your styles, it just ignores them when you view your site.
- Why don’t my styles work?
There could be loads of reasons. Your theme may not support this style, it may not be correctly formatted, your browser could be playing up, id and class names might be different. The plugin is just a testing platform, it’s not a replacement for your theme stylesheet.
- Can you add more styles?
Yes. Just goto the plugin page and post a comment or send me a message.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Style Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Added layout marker option
- Added a couple of new styles
- Initial Issue