Taking PayPal payments just got easier, one shortcode to collect any amount from anywhere on your site. Now with Instant Payment Notifications and In-Context Checkout
- Accepts all PayPal approved currencies
- Fixed or variable payment amounts
- Easy to use range of shortcode options
- Fully editable
- Loads of styling options
- Add custom forms anywhere on your site
- Downloadable payment records
- Fully editable autoresponder
- Instant Payment Notifications
- In-context Checkout
Developers plugin page
- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to ‘Plugins’, ‘Add New’ then search for ‘Quick Paypal Payments’.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to the plugin ‘Settings’ page to add your paypal email address and currency
- Edit any of the form settings if you wish.
- Use the shortcode
[qpp]in your posts or page or even your sidebar.
- To use the form in your theme files use the code
<?php echo do_shortcode('[qpp]'); ?>.
- How do I change the labels and captions?
Go to your plugin list and scroll down until you see ‘Quick Paypal Payments’ and click on ‘Settings’.
- What’s the shortcode?
- How do I change the styles and colours?
Use the plugin settings style page.
- Can I have more than one payment form on a page?
Yes. But they have to have different names. Create the forms on the setup page.
- Where can I see all the payments?
At the bottom of the dashboard is a link called ‘Payments’.
- It’s all gone wrong!
If it all goes wrong, just reinstall the plugin and start again. If you need help then contact me.
So highly customizable and easy to figure out. I can’t imagine it being any better and that price! 🙂
I tried to submit a support ticket, but your ticket system is completely offline.
We’re Running WP 4.5.7. I’ve added two custom Personal Information Fields in the form settings. I noticed the note that says “The information will be collected and saved and passed to PayPal……they may have to fill in the information again when they get to PayPal”, however, PayPal no longer shows this information (the custom information fields) when customers are redirected to PayPal to complete the payment.
This is a serious problem for us, and I hope there is a solution for this. I suspect that maybe PayPal’s recent interface changes may have something to do with it, I don’t know. But we definitely need this to work.
I noticed that the plugin hasn’t been updated in some time, and wondering if you may need to update the plugin to work with the current PayPal system.
I hope you haven’t abandoned the plugin, and that you can get back to me and let me know what we can possibly do to get this functioning properly.
Thanks… (sorry I had to post this here but had no choice since your ticket system is gone)
Lots of useful settings, very simple to use, many thanks!
We have a tax office and are just getting started taking payments on our website. We looked at different payment options, each becoming more complicated than we needed.
We do not need a shopping cart, nor an integrated invoicing system (which would only be a duplication of efforts, as we use QuickBooks), just the ability for our clients to make their payments by visiting our website.
PayPal standard/express seemed to be the answer, as we did not want to incur any monthly charges for a merchant account and a payment gateway.
We looked at over a dozen of the PayPal plugins, but giving the clients the opportunity to enter their own amounts was not an option for most of them. We also looked at donation plugins, but most of them would require too much customization for our needs.
Then we found Quick PayPal Payments. No, at first it wasn’t perfect for our needs, but it had simplicity and was not going to be difficult to customize it for our website.
As we set it up and tested it, we had a few issues with getting it to do what it claimed to do. So, we took the next step, we left the developers a support request.
Within 24 hours, we were contacted by the developer, Graham, who not only answered all of our questions, but actually asked what we needed to make this work better for us.
Once the functional issues were resolved, with Graham responding to us over 2-3 days (ok, he’s in the UK and we are in Florida, so there’s a bit of a time difference), we gave him a “Wish List” of things that would make it ideal. Guess what? He came through with those items!
The program is capable of sending the buyer a confirmation email, either before the PayPal payment is complete, or after, using PayPal’s IPN (Instant Payment Notification). Graham worked with us and customized his shortcodes to include every item you could imagine to be included in the Auto Responder email.
Such items as:
[firstname] The registrants first name if you are using the personal details option.
[name] The registrants first and last name if you are using the personal details option.
[reference] The name of the item being purchased
[amount] The total amount to be paid without the currency symbol
[fullamount] The total amount to be paid with currency symbol
[quantity] The number of items purchased
[option] The option selected
[stock] The stock, SKU or item number
[details] The payment information (reference, quantity, options, stock number, amount)
So, as you can read from my enthusiasm, I highly recommend this plugin. The support that the developer, Graham, has given is truly world-class. Five stars!
Thank you, Graham!
I use it as a my yoga retreat booking for Lucia Yoga Retreat in Spain and it resolves all my requirements easily. Easy to install and adapt.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Paypal Payments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
* PHP7 Compatibility
* Removed undefined indexes
• Added option to disable IPN log
* Fixed coupons bug
- CSS bug fix
- Required field option on email
- Option to select custom CSS location
- Even more bug fixes to recurring payments
- Bug fix on notifications email
- Improved recurring payments settings
- Checkbox option on Options field
- Improvements to Pro version registration
- Datepcker field for pro version
- Custom styles now an external file
- Improved API
- Fixes combobox bug
- In-context payments
- Fixes MailPoet conflict
- Fixes CSV download bug
- Can use commas in preset references
- Allow quotes and apostrophes in preset reference
- Fixed total label bug
- Handle corner styles for the slider
- Submit button hover styles
- Styling option for input margins and padding
- Bug fix on the custom CSS function
- Slider thickness style
- User set recurring payments periodicity
- Fix custom css file bug
- Style option to centre the submit button
- Validation and processing without page reload
- Improved validation
- Comments field
- More slider styles
- Hide styles that are not applicable
- IPN listener option
- Option to set periodicity of recurring payments
- Better CSS
- Bug fixes on the autoresponder
- Set email address for confirmation emails
- Lots of under the hood improvements
- Autoresponder Shortcodes
- All new Autoresponder
- Minor bug fixes
- Moved scripts to footer
- Option to combine shipping and processing with total
- Improved error checking
- Required field selectors
- Border styles for required and normal fields
- Confirmation email after payment (IPN only)
- Clone settings option
- Color picker bug fix
- Instant Payment Notifications
- Option to display inline radio buttons
- Updated Pre-population settings
- Notification emails
- Improvements to totals field
- Styling bug fixes
- Header size selection
- Dropdown option on selectable fields
- Bug fix for the $1 problem
- Improved styling on submit button images
- Bug fix number_format calculation
- Bug fix for range slider
- Bug fix for the postage and handling fee calculation
- Added option for form Reset
- Added message for invalid coupon code
- New range slider field
- Bug fixes for the Payment Lists
- Improved total calculation, it now works with radio fields.
- Currency option to selected decimal points or comma
- When using multiple amounts you can now have radio or dropdown selectors
- Bug fix to the ‘item number’ field.
- Umpteen bug fixes in the payment report/CSV download
- Added option to send payment lists as an email
- Bug fix for recurring payments
- New field to add extra information to the form
- Live totals option
- Option to collect personal information
- Product options now display as a new line on the PayPal page
- Shipping and handling now display properly on the PayPal page
- Added field for recurring payment
- Added code to allow multiple products/prices
- More shortcode options
- Better error reporting
- Option to link to Terms and Conditions
- Set maximum quantity
- CSS fix to overide theme settings for line heights
- Add as many coupons as you like
- Duplicate coupons across multiple forms
- Set reference and amount without using shortcodes
- Pass form variables using queries
- Bug fix, amounts over 1000 now work properly
- Added URL queries for reference, amount and coupon
- Improved coupon support
- Option to change PayPal locale
- Payment records now download properly
- You can now add coupon codes to the form
- Updated payments reports
- Fixed error when using % postage or processing fees
- Fixed bug in image image uploader
- Bug fix to clear illegal offset warning
- Added captcha option
- More forms fields
- Drag and drop ordering
- Loads of new styling options
- Options to add postage and admin charges
- Option to add the item number to the order.
- More WordPress 3.8 tweaks
- Updated to support WordPress 3.8
- Added the option to display a PayPal logo on the form
- Closed an XSS security hole
- Fixed the incorrect shortcode description
- Multiple form support
- Dashboard link to display and download payment records
- Add options to your forms using shortcodes
- Bug fix: Custom CSS option wasn’t saving properly
- Added styling options for Submit button
- Improved form validation and error checking
- Bug fix: fixed duplicate function name error
- Bug fix: error in sidebar widget
- Bug fix: selected currency asn’t being passed to paypal
- Major upgrade to the admin pages
- Added loads of styling options
- Custom error messages and improved validation
- Faster paypal processing
- Error checking went wonky. It’s fixed now
- Now with width options
- Simplified the processing code
- Added custom styles option
- Added choice of plugin or theme styles
- Initial Issue