A quicklook into Quick Bar
★ Create a light weight floating sidebar or quick bar ★ Full control on quick bar (sidebar) content ★ Standard WordPress content editor ★ Timeout based quick bar display ★ Display based on browsed number of pages ★ Css settings like color, z-index, border etc ★ Shortcode for displaying quick bar in specific pages ★ Display specificaly in pages/posts/home page
This plugin allows you to create a quick popup bar (aka sidebar) with custom content in your site. You can place it like a floating sidebar on any side of the page using the available predefined positions.
You can customize the quick bar (sidebar) display by configuring various settings such as display logic settings ( based on timeout after page load, based on number of pages browsed, repeat interval) and style settings(z-index, color, border etc). The plugin supports automatic and manual (shortcode) display.
You can use the quickbar (sidebar) to display any type of contents such as special promotions, subscription forms, social media icons, feedback forms and much more.
Want more features ?
Check out the premium version of this plugin.
Please read the FAQ first if you are having problems.
WordPress 2.8+ PHP 5+ (Recommended)
IE 7+, FireFox 2+, Chrome, Safari 3+, Opera 8+
We would like to receive your feedback and suggestions for the betterment of this plugin. You may submit them at our support desk.
- In the admin panel under plugins activate Quick Bar.
- You can configure the settings from XYZ Quick Bar menu.
- It should now be completely set up and functional.
If you need any further help, you may contact our support desk.
- 1. What is a “quick bar” or “sidebar” ?
A quick bar or sidebar is a floating dhtml popup used to display any content within a webpage, above the the page content. Sidebars are normally used to show social media links, subscription forms, contact forms, promotions, etc
- 2. The Quick Bar plugin is not working properly
Please check the wordpress version you are using. Make sure it meets the minimum version recommended by us. Make sure all files of the
Quick Barplugin are uploaded to the folder
- 3. What kind of contents can be placed in a quick bar (sidebar)?
You may use the quick bar (sidebar) to display any type of contents such as social media icons, special promotions, subscription forms, contact forms and much more.
- 4. Can I display quick bar popup (sidebar) in specific pages only ?
Yes, you can do this by using the shortcode provided from settings page.
- 5. Does it work with caching plugins ?
You can turn on compatibility with cache plugins from settings page. Please note that since this method uses ajax, the popup will be a rendered a bit slower than in normal mode.
- 6. Can I create multiple quick bar popup boxes for different pages ?
To create multiple quickbars (sidebars), you need to purchase the premium version.
- 7. Where can i get the premium version ?
The premium version can be purchased from our site xyzscripts.com.
More questions ? Drop a mail and we shall get back to you with the answers.
Simple and beautiful, works fine on wp 3.8 and 3.9 alpha
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Responsive quick bar
- Fixed a few bugs
- Display specifically in pages/posts/home page.
- Enable/disable premium version ads.
- Option to enable/disable popup.
- Compatibility with cache plugins.
- Network installation support.
- First official launch.