Quick Adsense is an Ads management WordPress plugin. It offers a quicker & flexible way to insert Adsense or any Ads code into a blog post. Besides, it can randomly place the Ads anywhere within a post. It comes with a simple setting page, and it does not overwhelm you with complicated customizable options.
In general, placing Adsense randomly within a post is a good way to experiment a variety of ads formats & placements besides optimizing your Adsense. If you have many regular visitors who frequently revisit your blog, the randomization will likely catch their attention.
Here are some features that come with this plugin:
- Absolutely NO author revenue reward or revenue sharing from your Adsense or that kind of features.
- Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads to the beginning of post, assign Ads to the middle of post, assign Ads to the end of post, assign Ads after ‘more’ tag, assign Ads before last paragraph, assign Ads after certain paragraphs (3 options available) & assign Ads after certain images.
- Flexible Ads placement, insert Ads specifically or randomly anywhere within a post.
- Simple configuration interface, requires no coding knowledge: Just copy and paste AdSense code, tick & select options, the plugin will then do the rest for you.
- Support any Ads code, not limited to Adsense code only.
- Display up to a maximum of 10 Ads on a page. Google allows publishers to place up to 3 Adsense for Content on a page. If you are using other Ads, you may display up to 10 Ads.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes on Sidebar Widgets.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes for specific placement & randomization within a post.
- Insert Ads on-the-fly, simply insert <!–Ads1–>, <!–Ads2–> … , <!–RndAds–> to a post to accomplish this.
- Disable Ads on-the-fly, simply insert <!–NoAds–>, <!–OffDef–>, <!–OffWidget–>, <!–OffBegin–> … and more to a post to accomplish this.
- The above Tags can be inserted into a post easily via the additional Quicktag Buttons added to the HTML Edit Post SubPanel.
Sign up for a Google Adsense Account to generate revenue from your blog, if you don’t have one.
Please feedback to http://quicksense.net/ for any bug you might have found, or any suggestion you like to add.
Although it says it hasn't been updated, it still works wonders on my blog. <3
Hello, I love this plugin but i test this plugin AMP plugin and its not showing any adds in AMP. Can you please update it gor AMP. Regards
- Update the depreciated wp code function for AdsWidget in the plugin.
- New Feature – Enable user to insert Ads after Image’s outer div wp-caption & not just right below the image.
- New Feature – Enable user to insert Ads before the last paragraph of the post.
- New Feature – Option to disable ads at particular positions, such as Beginning, Middle & End of post, ads on Sidebar, ads after ‘more’ tag and ads before last paragraph.
- Date: 8-May-2013
- Bug Fix – Fix the Quicktag Buttons display error on the HTML Edit Post SubPanel.
- Bug Fix – Fix the conflict with Jetpack by WordPress.com & some other plugins.
- Info update.
- Date: 11-January-2013
- New functionality added – Hide Ads when user is logged in to WordPress, giving you option to exclude ads view by you from the total ads impression.
- Date: 12-June-2011
- Bug Fix – Fix the Quicktag Buttons display error on the HTML Edit Post SubPanel, make it compatible with WP 3.1 onward.
- Date: 31-Mar-2011
- Bug Fix – Remove the ads from Feed, Ads shouldn’t be there in the first place.
- Date: 16-Jan-2011
- New functionality – Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads right after the <!–more–> tag.
- Date: 03-Dec-2010
- New functionality – Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads to Middle of post.
- Date: 22-Nov-2010
- Text correction: Change the words “must be identical” to “must not be identical”.
- New functionality – Default Ads positioning after certain paragraphs, make it up to the total of three.
- Also, option to display ads at End of Post if the above function is selected & fewer paragraphs are found.
- Date: 20-Nov-2010
- Fix the error message problem when the plugin is first activated. Error message: “The plugin generated ‘n’ characters of unexpected output during activation …”
- Date: 13-Aug-2010
- Fix for the problem on Setting page stop loading & the disappearing of “Save Setting” button in some cases.
- Fix the AdsWidget div tag’s class name. Now you can use CSS to style the AdsWidget.
- Extend the number of AdsWidget (Sidebar Ads) from 3 to 10, as requested by users. Now, AdsWidgets are automatically appear in Appearance->Widgets page only when the code is available.
- Remove the <!–OffAds–> option as this function doesn’t work well in certain theme. However, if you are using this function in previous version, you can continue to use it.
- Minor code modifications.
- Date: 10-Apr-2010
- v1.5 has been tested up to WP2.9, update the compatible version notice.
- Date: 04-Jan-2010
- New functionality – Default Ads positioning: Assign Ads after certain paragraphs & assign Ads after certain images.
- You can now disable AdsWidget (Sidebar Ads) on Homepage.
- Insert a <!–OffDef–> to temporary disable the default positioned Ads, so that you can insert the specific Ads or Random ad tags in the post.
- Google allows publishers to place up to 3 Adsense for Content on a page. If you are using other Ads, you may now display up to 10 Ads.
- Minor bug fix & code modifications.
- Date: 09-Dec-2009
- Fix for plugin user Roles. Now, only Administrator is allowed to read & modified the plugin.
- Quicktag Buttons for Ads1-Ads10 are now automatically shown only when the Ads codes are available. You will have the option to hide the RndAds, NoAds & OffAds Quicktag Buttons.
- Minor code modification on the AdsWidget portions.
- Update plugin screenshots & add a Paypal donation button.
- Date: 14-Nov-2009
- Code modification: Option to place all possible Ads on Homepage, Categories, Archives and Tags page. Previously, only one Ads (the one assigned to the Beginning of Post) is displayed.
- Code update to take advantage of some WP functions for options page, also for forward compatibility in future version.
- Code update to make it compatible with WordPressMU, tested on WordPressMU 2.7.1
- Some minor page & wording modification.
- Date: 13-Oct-2009
- Re-fix the frist time default options loading value.
- Date: 03-Oct-2009
- Minor fix for the removal of <p></p> tag wrapped around Ads code.
- Default options value will now load when the frist time plugin is activated, not every time during plugin reactivation.
- Change the clearing DIV height at the end of post from 1px to 0px to hide this transparent line.
- Date: 02-Oct-2009
- Initial public release.
- Date: 21-Sep-2009