Quantcast Quantifier Has the Following Features:
- Inserts tracking code on all pages WordPress manages.
- Easy install: only need to know your Quantcast tag.
- Option to disable tracking of WordPress administrators.
- Can include tracking code in the header or footer, speeding up load times.
- Complete control over options; disable any feature if needed.
In your WordPress administration page go to Options > Quantcast Quantifier. From there enter your Quantcast tag and enable logging. Information on how to obtain your Quantcast tag can be found on the options page.
- Where is the Quantcast Quantifier code displayed?
The Quantcast Quantifier code is added to the section of your theme by default. If you choose the footer option it should display somewhere near the bottom before the .
- Why don’t I see the Quantcast Quantifier code on my website?
If you have switched off admin logging, you will not see the code. You can try enabling it temporarily or log out of your WordPress account to see if the code is displaying.
- Do I need a Quantcast Account
Yes, you will need to visit Quantcast and signup to receive tracking code for your website.
BUG FIX: Cleared the setting/option that was actually printing to the screen.
BUG FIX: The default settings were being loaded poorly by me. Have now fixed and tested. Thank you to those who reported the error.
* EDIT: Header/footer option removed
* EDIT: Making it more translation friendly
* EDIT: updated ga_ > qq_ (Thanks Vynce)
* ADD: Advanced area added, this code is added to the head
* ADD: Added Notes at the bottom of the plugin
* ADD: Added register/activation hook and function
* ADD: nonce when saving settings (Thanks Vynce)
* EDIT: add_option hooks updated
* EDIT: add_options_page hook updated
* House keeping for WP3.0.1.
* More user role control over who is tracked and when.
* EDIT: House keeping, updating a few links and wording for some things. 2.7+ screenshot. Added Settings link to plugin page.
* TYPO: add_action(‘wp_head’, ‘add_quantcast_uantifier’); >>> add_action(‘wp_head’, ‘add_quantcast_quantifier’); – Thanks to dlbjeff http://www.drivelineblog.com for pointing it out.