QuantCDN is a CDN engineered specifically for the static web. This plugin acts as a static site generator, letting you easily push a static copy of your entire WordPress site with a single click. Any ongoing content change is automatically pushed, ensuring your static site in the QuantCDN edge is always kept in sync.
Full support for:
* Pages and Posts
* Homepages (static or lists), including pagination
* Archives (including pagination)
* 404 error page
* Custom routes
* Tags and Categories (including pagination)
* Custom post and page types
Requires a QuantCDN account
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/quantdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen
- Configure on the Settings > QuantCDN screen, as per https://docs.quantcdn.io/docs/integrations/wordpress
Where do I register for an account?
Visit the QuantCDN dashboard to register.
Where do I retrieve the project key from?
Visit the “Integrations” section in the QuantCDN dashboard to retrieve token and other required details.
How do I use Forms?
Follow the Forms documentation to configure forms via the Quant Dashboard. Form submission data can be received via email or Slack, as well as directly via the Quant Dashboard.
Note: Contact Form 7 requires a small configuration change.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“QuantCDN” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix: wp-cli fixes on some platforms.
- Bugfix: Issues with case sensitive filesystems.
- Improved multisite support: Quant Search (filter content by site)
- Multisite bugfix: Resolved some media assets not seeding correctly
- Added configurable HTTP timeout value
- Adds option to disable SSL verification if required.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9.1
- Adds wp-cli support for vastly improved seeding of sites (with controllable concurrency).
wp quant infoto view queue status
wp quant reset_queue <queue_name>to reset a queue
wp quant process_queue <queue_name|all> --threads=10to process one queue (or all) with concurrent threads
- Improved theme asset regex.
- Make content routes consistent (strip trailing slash).
- Improved theme asset lookup to exclude node_modules.
- Improved support for Elementor.
- Bugfix: Resolved issue with detection of external assets.
- New feature: Additional support for relative asset rewriting.
- Simplified settings screen.
- New feature: Improved support for Elementor.
- New feature: Support seeding entire media library.
- New feature: Added improved validation to settings screen.
- Bugfix: Resolved issue where content was not republished when restoring from trash.
- New feature: Support for custom post types and taxonomies.
- New feature: Support custom binary routes.
- Bugfix: Ensure content is unpublished in Quant when state changes.
- Performance improvement with added concurrency.
- Added support for QuantSearch.
- Ensure API calls use the /v1 prefix.
author_nameto posted metadata.