qTwit is a WordPress widget that loads Tweets (from Twitter) on the client-side, via jQuery, as opposed to on the server.
Tweet, tweet! What was that? You have a Twitter too? (Who doesn't tweet these days?) So yeah, if you're here, you probably have a WordPress install as well! Guess what, you've just found the collision! Sure, qTwit isn't the only Twitter widget it out there, but it's claim-to-fame is that it loads your Tweets on the client-side, meaning that it uses the jQuery plugin by Seaofclouds to load your tweets. What does this mean for you? Well, several things:
AND, we can't forget that Seaofclouds threw in some goodies that pass on to you:
- Small size and fast download time.
- Will not slow down or pause your page while Tweets are loading.
- Automatic linking of @replies to users’ Twitter page.
- Automatic linking of URLs.
- Automatic linking of #hashtags, to a Twitter search of all your tags.
- Converts <3 to a CSS styleable ♥.
- Makes awesome text, AWESOME text with AWESOMEIZER.
- the Seaofclouds webpage
So there you have it, go ahead and click "Install" now!
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 6 years ago
Active Installs: 20+
Got something to say? Need help?