Use this qr code wordpress plugin to create a qr code on any site of your WordPress installation. Content can be any text or the current URL of the site where it is embeded.
How to use it:
Use the shortcode [qrcode] within your site to generate a qr code including the URL of the current site
Use the fullowing short code to generate a indivdual qr code with any text content:
[qrcode content=”CONTENT” size=”120″ alt=”ALT_TEXT” class=”CLASS_NAME”]
It`s not neccessary to give any parameters!
Possible parameters are: alt, size, class, credit, shadow
If you don`t give any parameter like ‘alt’ or ‘size’, the standard parameters are:
alt = “Scan the QR Code”
size = 120
credit = true
shadow = true
The credit option gives a really small but nice looking image link on bottom of the qrcode. If you don´t like it or don´t want to give me any credits you can deactivate it with ‘credit = false’. But i will be glad if you let that small link where it is :D’
Look at free-qr-code.net for further information and for a easy useable qr code online generator.
Try out qrcode-generator.com for a QR Code Generator with free tracking and scan statistics.
“I create useful free microsites!”
(http://www.free-qr-code.net “Free qr code online generator”)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the qr-code-generator file qrcode_wprhe.zip
qrcode_wprhe.phpto the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I am very thankful if you give me credit and a backlink to http://www.free-qr-code.net
This plugins makes use of the Google Chart Tools https://developers.google.com/chart/
I am very thankful if you give me credit and a backlink to http://www.free-qr-code.net
Once I understood how to use the shortcode I was very surprised to find this plugin worked with this version of WordPress. I am using the Customizr theme, WordPress 4.7.3 and only a few other plugins. I needed to create a few QR codes and it worked perfectly. Wow, thanks.
I just wonder is it possible to let Chinese encoded in to QR Code?
Contributors & Developers
“QR Code Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Remove credit option
Fixed some php notices and missing
- Just a minor update. Update not necessary
- Wrap nice looking shadow border box around the qr code and the <3. Deactivate it with [qrcode shadow=false]
- Tested up to WordPress 3.5.1 | Put a nice looking powered by image link | You can deactive that link if you do not want to give any credit or do not like it. But i would be glad if you let it where it is or give me a backlink on any other page of your website.
- Tested up to WordPress 3.4.2
- First stable version of the qr code generator plugin