QR Master generate shortcodes to include QR code in page or post. Get QR codes from Google API Charts and Php QR code. This plugin support two methods to getting QR:
- Value: get same QR whith fixed value
- Automatic: get random QR code for each visit in page or post.
The shortcode form tool include:
- Form with parameters of Google API Charts,
- Form with parameters of Php QR Code API,
- CSS options and hide code information and credits.
- Foreground and background colours in QR Code (Php QR Code)
All QR codes are generated in live. The Php QR Code API save some data in cache, please read FAQ.
- Serbian (thanks to Ogi Djuraskovic – First Site Guide)
- Widget, save codes to database, insert shortcode assistant, customize css, value generator, QR-Server API
- Upload ‘qrmaster’ forler to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘QR Master’ and generate shortcode
- Copy shortcode and paste in your post or page
- Size of QR code in Google API Charts not change?
Yes, change the image of QR code canvas, but not change the QR code size.
Limitations of Google API Charts.
- QR Master save QR codes in disk?
Yes, with Php QR API each QR code is saved in ‘upload/qrmaster/cache’. When size of folder exceed 10MB, will be cleared.
Contributors & Developers
“QR Master” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Include Serbian Language (thanks to Ogi Djuraskovic – First Site Guide)
- Colored QR codes with Php QR Code
- New admin styled forms
- Php QR Code API implmented
- Admin from tool with tabs and new style
- New classic CSS style
- Cache in uploads folder for save temporally QR codes from Php API (clear at 10MB)
- Usages of QR codes and examples in admin tool
- Option to disable code information and credits
- Set CSS classic or disable CSS style
- Bug fixed. Shortcode appears in top of content
- First version (testing)