From autumn 2022, payment slips will disappear and be replaced by QR bills or QR payment parts. With this plugin you can create QR invoices that comply with Swiss standards.
This plugin can:
– Create QR invoices and send them to your customers via WooCommerce.
– Create QR invoices according to your design specifications.
– Send QR invoices optionally by post.
Install the plugin and create an account at https://qrmodul.ch/en/step-by-step/. On QR Modul you can manage your data and create invoices according to your design requirements. When a customer purchases from your Webshop (WooCommerce), a QR invoice is created based on this order and your settings and sent to the customer by email from your website.
In addition, you have the option of sending the invoices by post via the QR module. Invoices sent by post are often paid more quickly than by e-mail. Therefore, QR Module offers the flexibility for both options.
QR Module Video Tutorial:
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin from your WordPress Backend:
1. Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
2. Enter QR Module in the search field on the top left side.
3. Click Install Now.
4. Click Activate.
Setting up the plugin
To setup the plugin:
1. Navigate to Settings > QR Invoice Plugin.
Fill out the fields:
Client ID & Client Secret
– Get from QR Modul account to verify
Client Token Duration
– Default value 2592000
– If this field is left blank, then the default profile is used.
– You can get a Profile ID on the page Master data.
– If checked, then invoices will send via Postal Mail. This chargeable option is billed via QR module.
– By default, invoices are sent via WooCommerce as an email including the QR payment part.
Letter Dispatch Priority
– The letter’s priority. The possible values are: ‘standard’ or ‘express’.
– A flag indicating if your invoice shall be clima compensated via My Climate. This chargeable option is billed via QR module.
– The letter’s colour. The possible values are: ‘Colour’ or ‘Black and White’.
– The letter’s franking envelopes. The possible values are: ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘none’. If the generated file is the payment part only then ‘none’ is the valid option.
– If the generated file is a template invoice then ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘none’ are valid options.
– The address to send the letter. The address cannot contain more than 4 lines, with a max of 35 characters for each line.
– The collective address’ postal tariff. The possible values are: ‘postpac_priority’ or ‘swiss_express’.
Comments for the Printshop
– The letter dispatch’s comments for the printshop. The comments cannot contain more than 2 lines, with a max of 45 characters for each line.
If the envelope should contain your logo (add-on Service) then you can mention it here.
– If checked, invoices will display only the payment part
– By default, invoices display the products part and QR payment part. The design of the invoice can be set up in your QR Modul Account.
Invoice Template Name
– If this field is left blank, then the default template invoice is used.
– You can get the Invoice Template Name on the page Invoice Template in the Template Name column.
– A flag to indicate to the system if it should calculate the VAT based on the amount or over the amount.
Setting up the reference information
– The type of reference to generate. The possible values are: ‘QRR’,’SCOR’.
Reference Custom Id
– The id to use to generate reference. i if the reference type is QRR the maximum length of this id is 10, other hand if is SCOR the length is 6.
– The date to use to generate reference. The format of date is DD/MM/YYYY
After filling out all fields, click the button Connection & Authorization. After the page is reloaded, click the Save Changes button.
Uninstalling the plugin
To uninstall the plugin:
1. Go to Plugins.
2. Under All Extensions, you can view all the installed plugins.
3. Browse for QR Invoice Plugin and click the corresponding Deactivate link.
4. Click Delete to confirm and uninstall the plugin.
Is this Plugin free
Yes, download and installation of the Plugin is free, but you need an account on QRModul.ch to get the access key and be able to generate QR Invoices. However, there are costs for the use of this account on QR Modul.
Is this Plugin Secure
QR Invoices are generated in QR Modul and send to the website to be attached in the e-Mail to the client. Data of the invoices is stored in Switzerland on a Swiss server and hosting provider of QR Modul.
Does the QR Code work at any Bank or Post
Yes, absolutely. QR Module is developed based on the Swiss payment standards and it is regularly updated when new payment rules are set up by SIX as the owner of this payment standard.
QR Invoices, generated with QR Modul can be used at any Swiss Bank or Post counter.
Contributors & Developers
“QR Module” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “QR Module” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix bug
- Add Translation
- Add VAT on Shipping Costs
- Display shipping price
- Fix invoice name
- Add new parameters
- Fixed Settings Link
- Added function to generate Reference Number
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.