It works with popular directory plugin called Directorist. It allows you to generate listing qr code for offline promotional purpose. It requires Directorist v7.0 or higher.
1. Allow easy access over mobile devices.
2. Physical Store Owners.
4. Marketing on multiple domains.
5. Offline promotions.
If you enjoy the plugin, please leave a review! ⭐
If you need support, please use the support forum to reach out. 🆘
- Custom height
- Custom width
- QR Code show only for listing owner
- Let listing owner to set a custom url by editing a listing
STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
Step 1: Install the Directorist plugin
Step 2: Install Listing QR Code for Directorist
Step 3: Navigate to Directorist → Directory Builder → Add Listing Form → Use
QR Code field → Single Page Layout → Contents → Use
QR Code field.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly, or search for
QuickPostin the Block Library.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress if installed manually or through the WordPress plugins screen.
- Use the
Add Newbutton in the Block Editor toolbar when needed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Listing QR Code for Directorist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Listing QR Code for Directorist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.1.2 – May 4, 2022
- Display name updated
0.1.0 – April 7, 2022