Q Support helps site owner, administrators and developers to solve technical issues and configuration problems with themes, widgets & plugins by connecting them to the FREE Q Support questions and answer website and it’s community of users.
Community members assist website owners to locate and fix problems by requesting additional information, leaving comments and providing answers.
Please leave feedback here https://qstudio.us/support/categories/q-support-bugs
Please do not use the WordPress.org forum to report bugs, as we do not monitor or answer questions there.
Do I need to create an account in order to use this plugin
To enable this plugin to submit questions to the Q Support website, it’s required to “connect” your current WordPress user ( the one you are logged into you own WordPress installation as ) to the Q Support website.
This process involves creating a new user account on Q Support – if you already have a Q Support user account and are using the same email – you will be “re-connected” to this account.
If you choose not to “connect” you account – the plugin cannot send or receive information from Q Support – which renders it practically useless – however, you could still post and follow up questions directly on the Q Support website, if you prefer.
- WP 4.4.1 Testing
- Moved into new Q Studio Support system
- Fixes to caching, UI and accepted answer cron script.
- Help URL update
- Added accepted answer callback to poll
- Moved support site to qstudio.us/support
- WP 4.1 check
- WP 4.0 check
- Update to problem URL
- Added screenshots
- .po file update
- Admin class date row update
- Tiny readme edit
- Move out of BETA!
- Removed date_difference and GMT offset default – as not required
- Small correction to Settings Class update message
- Error Class update for error log creation
- debug setting update
- language file update
- plugin broken into logical classes
- all plugin classes now loaded using singleton model
- WordPress data now pre-loading based on user settings
- poll admin bar notifications – now clearable and (more) logical
- added human_time_diff method to allow for “pretty” relative time stamps
- changed default data settings so that by default no data dump file is created
- .htaccess corrections to remove php_ini commands
- edit to not add admin menu until connected
- fix to limit_results method to correct ACF load issues
- code tidy up
- Fixed permissions check causing AJAX calls from other plugins to fail
- URL Fixes to documentation
- THIRD BETA release to less limited user group
- SECOND BETA release to less limited user group
- BETA release to limited user group
- added zipped dump file method
- moved plugin settings to usermeta to allow for multiple users on the same installation
- added css and js for UI functionality
- Extended API Connection
- Added API connectors
- Extended class to include all basic functionality
- Added settings menu to admin
- Added Stylesheet
- Name and description update
- Initial working version