By default, Pygment It will auto discover if Pygments is installed (through command -v pygmentize). If not, it will use http://pygments.appspot.com to highlight code (but without support for: highlighted lines, line numbers and line number to start).
- Syntax-highlighted code cached as post metadata
- Admin panel to choose theme, default language and Pygments usage (local, external API or auto discover)
- Multiple themes available (github, monokai, railscasts, mustang, among others..)
- Support for
linenos(line numbers) and
linenostart(line number to start) when using a local installation of Pygments
- Works with all Pygments’s supported languages (the full list can be found here)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin’s content to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Must I have Pygments installed in my server?
No, in case your server does not have Pygments installed, the plugin will use an external api to perform syntax highlight
Contributors & Developers
“Pygment It” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Plugin creation