This is a sidebar widget for the Pushme.to service. If you have a Pushme.to account and would like to publish a Pushme.to widget on your WordPress blog – this is the widget you need. If you don’t have a pushme.to account, but do have an iPhone or iPod Touch, click here to open iTunes and download the app.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Make sure you’re running WordPress version 2.3 or better. It won’t work with older versions.
- Upload the folder to your plugins directory (wp-contents/plugins/)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ page in WP.
- Add the widget to your widgetized sidebar (Appearance->Widgets)
- See widget options to set your Pushme.to nickname.
Contributors & Developers
“Pushme.to Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Bug fixed: widget was focused on page load
- Wrong location of css files fixed
- Initial release version.