Using the Pushbullet Notifications application on your Android device in conjunction with your WordPress blog and this plugin, you can be notified of events happening on your blog as Push Notifications on your mobile device.
Currently supports notifications for new users, comments, pingback/trackbacks, user specific password reset notifications, plugin and theme upgrades, core upgrades.
You can install this plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for Pushbullet notifications.
- Click Install Now next to the Pushbullet notifications plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, see the guide to Manually Installing Plugins.
- Go to the Settings -> Pushbullet Notifications.
- Where download pushbullet android version ?
From play store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pushbullet.android
- Where find more information on pushbullet ?
Official pushbullet site : https://www.pushbullet.com/
Contributors & Developers
“Pushbullet Notifications for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- adding login notification
- Move to api version 2
- Add option send e-mail on fail.
- Change link for Improved Cron.
- Fix error with $ in title.
- Timeout increment to 50 (default 5 seconds)
- Change url to https
- Add test button
- Allow change title and message for new item.
- Add select post type.
- Combobox for device id.
- First realse copy pushover plug-in copy from pushover-notifications (https://wordpress.org/plugins/pushover-notifications/)