Increase user engagement, retention and life-time-value for your app and website via the power of push messaging. This plugin uses PushBots.com service and requires you to have a working account. With the plugin and a PushBots account, you will be able to reach out to your WordPress visitors with desktop push notifications. Now supporting Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
- Install PushBots from the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the PushBots plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Active the PushBots plugin from your WordPress settings dashboard.
- Follow the instructions on the Setup page.
Contributors & Developers
“PushBots – Web Push Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update plugin compatibility, now supports up to WP 5.4.x.
- Fix sending notifications.
- Update plugin compatibility, now supports up to WP 5.3.x.
- Remove deprecated GCM sender ID as the plugin now supports only VAPID.
- Fix safari push ID bug.
- Fix bug of sending notifications on saving draft.
- Default values bug fix.
- Initial release of the plugin