This plugin replaces the surname of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin in WordPress publications.
In March 2014 this Ukrainian and Russian slogan was performed in its current form and became a nationwide hit in Ukraine during the events of the 2014 Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/puilo directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Puilo Settings screen to configure the plugin.
- Why Putin khuilo?
Khuilo it is written in Wikipedia, is it the most similar to the Ukrainian word Хуйло.
- Can you change the plug-in for other languages?
Sure. Contact me on wordpress.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Puilo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
For more information, see https://www.helper-wp.com/plugins/puilo/
- NEW: Tested for WP 5.3+
- FIX: Ukrainian translation.
- NEW: Tested for WP 5.2+
- FIX: Ukrainian and Russian translations.
- FIX: update for WordPress 4.4
- NEW: added ability to translation (internationalization, i18n).
- NEW: added Ukrainian and Russian translations.
- FIX: Plugin works with Cyrillic characters in titles and posts.
- Write simple plugin.