The goal of the plugin is to manage your shop without opening the orders.
- You have all info to pack, ship and complete the order.
- See products, variation properties, product counts and total count.
- The shipping address
- Customer comments
- Product costs, shipping method, shipping costs and the total costs
- English : English
- Dutch: Nederlands
- Use the plugin upload functionality to upload the zip and install the plugin.
- Extract to contents of the zip to the plugins directory of your installation.
- Find the plugin and press install (WordPress plugins)
What if you do not see all columns?
On the top of the admin order screen there is a little tab ‘Screen Options’ (WordPress default). You can select columns there and set the number of orders.
Does it work on WooCommerce 3.3.3+?
Yes, we tested it with the new order screen.
Is it compatible with other plugins?
The WooCommerce structure is not altered. Plugins depending on that should work fine.
What if I have problems?
If you deactivate the plugin all effects stop, and plugindata is removed.
Contributors & Developers
“Puddinq order list” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Made sku visible when hovering product title
Check for WooCommerce 5.5.2
- Check for WordPress 5.8
- Check for WooCommerce 4.7.0
- Check for WordPress 5.5.3
- Check for WooCommerce 4.0.1
- Check for WordPress 5.4
- Fixed fatal error if there is no shipping
- Fixed fatal error if order is not an object
- Payment type under billing address
- Email under billing address
- Do not show shipping address if local_pickup
- tested php 5.6 – 7.3
- more readable looks
- PHP 7+ optimization
- psr coding standards
- Fixed error notice on deleted products
- Compability check WooCommerce 3.6.2
- Compability check WordPress 5.2
- Added translations
Fixed woocommerce hook in action column
Fixed bug default columns
Shipping column shows shipping address or billing address if shipping is empty
More room to view attributes
Add header image and screenshots
Styling in table
Made Japanese, latin characters readable as product order attributes in order view
WooCommerce 3.3.3 compatible