This plugin adds a dashboard widget that creates posts from PubMed articles, plus a search widget that finds posts with specific article data. A basic editor is also included that changes the layout of data in the post content.
This is not an official PubMed plugin. All questions and suggestions should be posted in the plugin forum.
Thanks to Chetan and Jamie for sponsoring this plugin.
- Upload the “pubmed-posts” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin via the “Plugins” menu on the WordPress dashboard.
- Use the new dashboard widget to create posts.
Contributors & Developers
“PubMed Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Improved post checking
- Added search widget
- Added new settings (update posts, replace taxonomy)
- Added more options to post date settings
- Improved parsing of MEDLINE dates
- First release