PS Taxonomy Expander makes easy to use categories, tags and custom taxonomies on editing posts.
- Enable to turn the taxonomies check box with hierarchy like categories into radio button.
- Enable to set default on every post type that your wordpress supports.
- Add custom taxonomies menu on Media.
- Enable to select check box / radio button to register taxonomies of media with hierarchy.
- Enable to display custom taxonomies on Right Now in the Dashboard, if you check the box on Your Profile.
- Enable to specify order of every taxonomy.
- Enable to display custom taxonomies and narrow posts down by custom taxonomies on posts and pages list.
- You can find settings of default taxonomy and taxonomy selection on Writing Settings.
- You can find setting of displaying taxonomies on Right Now in Your Profile.
- You can find “Term order” menu on Settings screen.
- You can find settings of displaying custom taxonomies on posts and pages list.
“PS Auto Sitemap” is a plugin automatically generates a site map page from your WordPress site.
It is easy to install for beginners and easy to customize for experts.
It can change the settings of the display of the lists from administration page, several neat CSS skins for the site map tree are prepared.
“PS Disable Auto Formatting”
Stops the automatic forming and the HTML tag removal in the html mode of WordPress, and generates a natural paragraph and changing line.
“CMS service with WordPress” provides you service that uses WordPress as a CMS.
- Upload the PS Taxonomy Expander folder to the plugins directory in your WordPress installation
- Go to plugins list and activate “PS Taxonomy Expander”.
- You can specify taxonomy selection, default taxonomy and display taxonomies on All posts. You can specify order of taxonomies on Term order menu.
Contributors & Developers
“PS Taxonomy Expander” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatible up to: 4.5
- Fixed Deprecated Error(replace add_object_page to add_menu_page).
- Compatible up to: 4.4
- Fixed a notice error.
- Compatible up to: 3.9
- Hidden post_type can regist taxonomy with radio button.
- Compatible up to: 3.6
- Fix: Conflict with “Advanced Custom Fields”
- Compatible up to: 3.6
- Compatible up to: 3.4
- Fixed Notice Error(replace wp_deregister_script to wp_dequeue_script).
- Fixed Quick Edit link bug in 3.3.
- Fixed unwanted “No ” text on posts and pages list
- Fixed Warning Error.
- Added the function to display custome taxonomies on All posts and narrow them down.
- Term order menu become independent from Options sub menu.
- Added the function to set term order
- Fixed Media taxonomy Bug
- Fixed notice and warning errors.
- Fixed single and plural.
- Added the function to display custom taxonomies on Right Now.
- Supported i18n.
- Public release