From now on Provide Support Live Chat
can be easily integrated with WordPress websites with help of a new Provide Support Live Chat plugin for WordPress. Integration process will take a couple of minutes
and will require minimum efforts. It’s a simple matter of installing, enabling and positioning live chat button.
About Provide Support
has been offering cutting edge communication technology since 2003 and has proven to be the one of the most reliable Live Chat vendors on the market.
Provide Support’s team is striving to offer you most intuitive and easy-to-use customer support software.
The following types of WordPress integrations are available
- Adding live chat button to a sidebar
- Placing a chat button to a fixed position on a browser window (the best solution for those websites which have no sidebar)
- Ability to use your custom live chat icons images hosted on your server
- Adding a text live chat link to a sidebar or a fixed position on a browser window
- Flexible options for the live chat chat button or chat link displaying (on specific pages, posts etc.)
- Ability to utilize shortcodes is the best option for advanced users and will let you place the chat button anywhere on the website.
[providesupport]shortcode can be used for showing the button or link within the posts or pages and
<?php echo do_shortcode ('[providesupport]') ?>can be utilized for integration with the website source directly and will let adding the button or link to some specific position on the page
Provide Support Live Chat for WordPress enables you to monitor the whole website no matter how many pages contain the live chat button or link and will give a possibility
to follow visitors in real time and proactively invite them to join live chat sessions.
How will you benefit from using Provide Support Live Chat software
- No additional implementation costs on your WordPress website
- Live chat is an effective marketing solution for boosting sales
- Live chat increases your customers’ trust and loyalty
- Ability of multitasking for your agents will cut down customer support costs
- Live chat increases website integrity and customer engagement
Take a quick video tour to find out how Live Chat service will help your business to start offering top quality
customer support services and increase sales:
Using Provide Support Live Chat plugin you’ll be able to easily add your live chat button to your WordPress based website. Please do the following:
- Log into your WordPress website admin panel and navigate to ‘Plugins’ menu
- Click ‘Add New’ to install Provide Support Live Chat plugin. For this you can either search for ‘Provide Support Live Chat’ in the plugin directory, or upload the .zip file you have downloaded from WordPress.org
- Activate the plugin after installation is complete
- Navigate to ‘Provide Support Live Chat’ menu
- Enter your Provide Support account credentials and click ‘Connect to account’ on ‘Existing Account’ tab to connect to your account. If you don’t have an account yet, use ‘New Account’ tab to create it
- Use plugin settings to position your chat button and control website monitoring feature
- Make sure that ‘Enable live chat plugin’ option is checked to start using the plugin
- Is Provide Support Live Chat for WordPress free?
Our live chat plugin for WordPress is free. But it can only be used as a part of Provide Support Live Chat system which is offered on a subscription basis.
We offer free fully functional 10-day trial to check if the system fits your requirements. If you like the system, you are welcome to purchase a subscription. Please have a look at our
- My chat is Offline. Why?
Your live chat will switch to Online automatically once you login into your Operator Console.
The Operator Console is available for downloading at http://www.providesupport.com/downloads/index.html,
its web-based version is available at http://operator.providesupport.com.
- Where can I get my login details for Operator Console?
Your operator login credentials are available in your account Control Panel, Operators and Departments page.
- Any special technical requirements for the plugin?
PHP 5.3.1 or higher is required starting from the plugin version 2.1.1.
WordPress 3.9 or higher is required starting from the plugin version 2.1.1.
Plugin version 2.0.3 supports older PHP and WordPress versions and can be downloaded here.
- Where can I get more information about your live chat system?
- Is there a user manual I can check?
- Can I use this live chat system on any website or on a WordPress-based only?
The system can be used on any website. The only difference is that you will need to add the chat button code to your website source manually, not using a plugin.
- Do you have any reviews from your customers I could check?
Sure. Please check Testimonials our clients sent us.
- I haven’t found information I need on your website. Do you provide any live support along with your system?
Sure, our customer support chat is online 24/7. It’s available on our website http://www.providesupport.com
Very useful plugin for my eCommerce website.
Easy to use and very customizable.
Contributors & Developers
“Provide Support Live Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility with ReduxFramework added
- jQuery compatibility issue for some themes fixed
- Shortcode mode improvements
- Compatibility issues fixed. Note! The plugin requires PHP 5.3.1 or higher and WordPress 3.9 or higher now. Please don’t upgrade if you are not sure.
Use live chat plugin version 2.0.3 if your PHP/WordPress doesn’t meet the new version requirements.
- Stability improvements
- Widget mode improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Plugin settings redesigned
- Plugin settings moved to the main menu
- Reporting module improvements
- Old PHP compatibility fix
- Compatibility issues fixed
- Critical errors reporting added
- Improved Chat Invitation functionality
- FAQ updated
- Minor fixes
- New default chat button used for accounts created via plugin
- Improved usability
- FAQ added
- New screenshots added
- First public plugin release