The Protocol.by service has been sunsetted, therefore this plugin no longer works. 🙁
Please do not use this plugin. Ever.
<div id="protocol"></div> which can be done within any post or page without any theme modification whatsoever.
- Unpack the zip archive and upload to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the WordPress plugin installer to install.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Once activated, you will have a Protocol.by link in your settings menu. Click on it to go to the Protocol.by settings page.
- Set your Protocol.by username, the width you want your embed to be (in pixels), the theme and size (options come from Protocol.by’s API), and the background color (optional).
- Save your settings and add
<div id="protocol"></div>to any post or page on your site.
- You’re done! Be sure you have an account with Protocol.by before starting, of course, and that your contact information is how you want it to appear on the site from your profile page there.
Contributors & Developers
“Protocol.by” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- updated readme.txt. Please see Upgrade Notice.
- tested on WordPress 3.3
- Created the plugin!