Profile Builder is WordPress user registration done right.
It lets you customize your website by adding a front-end menu for all your users,
giving them a more flexible way to modify their user profile or register new users (front-end user registration).
Users with administrator rights can customize basic user fields or add custom user fields to the front-end forms.
To achieve this, simply create a new page and give it an intuitive name(i.e. Edit Profile).
Now all you need to do is add the following shortcode: [wppb-edit-profile].
Publish the page and you are done!
Front-end User Registration, Login, Edit Profile and Password Recovery Shortcodes
You can use the following shortcode list:
- [wppb-edit-profile] - to grant users front-end access to their profile (requires user to be logged in).
- [wppb-login] - to add a front-end login form.
- [wppb-logout] - to add logout functionality.
- [wppb-register] - to add a front-end register form.
- [wppb-recover-password] - to add a password recovery form.
Users with administrator rights have access to the following features:
- drag & drop to reorder user profile fields
- enable Email Confirmation (on registration users will receive a notification to confirm their email address).
- allow users to Log-in with their Username or Email
- enforce a minimum password length and minimum password strength (using the default WordPress password strength meter)
- assign users a specific role at registration (using [wppb-register role="desired_role"] shortcode argument for the register form)
- redirect users after login, register and edit-profile using redirect_url shortcode argument ( e.g [wppb-login redirect_url="www.example.com"] )
- add register and lost password links below the login form (using [wppb-login register_url="www.example.com" lostpassword_url="www.example.com"] shortcode arguments)
- customizable login widget
- add a custom stylesheet/inherit values from the current theme or use the default one built into this plugin.
- chose which user roles view the admin bar in the front-end of the website (Admin Bar Settings page).
- select which profile fields users can see/modify.
- extended functionality available via Add-ons
PROFILE BUILDER PRO
The Pro version has the following extra features:
- Create Extra User Fields (Heading, Input, Hidden-Input, Checkbox, Agree to Terms Checkbox, Radio Buttons, DatePicker, Textareas, WYSIWYG, reCAPTCHA, Upload fields, Selects, User Role Select, Country Selects, Timezone selects, Avatar Upload)
- Add Avatar Upload for users
- Front-end User Listing (fully customizable, sorting included)
- Create Multiple User Listings
- Custom Redirects
- Multiple Registration Forms (set up multiple registration forms with different profile fields for certain user roles)
- Multiple Edit Profile Forms
- Admin Approval
- Email Customizer (Personalize all emails sent to your users or admins; customize default WordPress registration email)
- reCAPTCHA on user registration form
- Advanced Modules (e.g. custom redirects, user listing, multiple registration forms etc.)
- Access to support forums and documentation
- 1 Year of Updates / Priority Support
Find out more about Profile Builder PRO
Profile Builder Add-ons
For more functionality check out Profile Builder Add-ons page
Profile Builder in your Language
We're focusing on translating Profile Builder in as many languages as we can. So far, the translations for 10 languages are almost complete, but we still need help on a lot of other languages, so please join us at translate.cozmoslabs.com.
You will be able to download all the available language packs as well as help us translate Profile Builder in your language.
This plugin adds/removes user fields in the front-end. Both default and extra profile fields will be visible in the back-end as well.