Product Shortlist is a WooCommerce extension, facilitates users to shortlist their desired products and save them to see or buy later.
User can choose different settings and can save them accordingly. Adds a section at front-end of shortlist section at chosen
page and position at settings.
Admin can manage the shortlisted products and can also provide discount on those products.
- Shortlists WooCommerce’s Products and adds those products into shortlist section.
- Product Shortlist provides facility to choose the pages to show the shortlist section.
- Product Shortlist provides facility to choose the position of shortlist section to be shown at front-end.
- Product Shortlist provides facility to enter the expiry time to remove the items from the shortlist section.
- Product shortlist provides ability to provide discount on different shortlisted products by different users.
- Product Shortlist provides a SMTP setting page for sending mails.
- Product Shortlist provides feature of sending mails to the users regarding discount provided.
- Admin Panel for managing the shortlisted product list.
- Product Shortlist facilitates admin to modify template for discount email to be sent.
- Admin can export all the shortlisted products to a csv file.
- Shortlisted items will be removed from shortlist section after exceeding its expiry time.
- User can see the shortlisted items and into shortlist section and just above the items as well.
- Admin Setting page for customizing the shortlist section on front end.
- Users may choose single or all products page.
- Settings for extending the features.
- Easy to use and install.
- Easy to configure.
- Show/Hide posts, pages, custom posts and products as well.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
To do an automatic install of Product Shortlist, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Product Shortlist” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Product Shortlist plugin you
can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply
clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Product Shortlist plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Documentation – http://demo.cedcommerce.com/woocommerce/product-shortlist/doc/index.html
How can we idenitfy the shortlisted items?
Each shortlisted items will be present into shortlist section and there is an icon of STAR, which is shortlist icon, if the icon is filled with skyblue color
it means that item is added to shortlist, and if it is white, it means the item is not added to shortlisted.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Product Shortlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fixed.
- Fixed Design issue.
- Added product shortlisting for both registered and guest users.
- Provided admin setting pages with product listing.
- Added feature of sending discount notification using mail.
- Added complete customization of frontend shortlist section.
- Added feature of exporting shortlisted product list as a csv file.
- Fixed language issue.
- First Release.