Install the plugin to create product layout and show anywhere using shortcodes and provide a good user exprience to custome.
Features of Product Layouts:
- Font Settings
- Product Sort Settings
- Column Settings
- Style Settings
=> Background Color ( Gradient )
=> Border Radius
- Clone Setting
- Export & Emport Setting.
Important: First of all, you have to Install and activate WooCommerce plugin. Otherwise Product Layouts can’t work.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Product Layoutsfrom Plugins page
- Configure the plugin at Dashboard > Product Layouts
How can I get support if my Product Layouts plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Product Layouts for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?