WooCommerce auto-updated XML feeds for Facebook Product Catalogs (Dynamic Product Ads, Facebook Shops, Instagram), Google Merchant, and Pinterest Catalogs.
How to use the plugin for Facebook Product Catalog
- Open the Product Catalog Feed plugin and click on the “Add new feed” tab
- Name your feed
- Check the mapping settings to make sure they work for you
- Click on the “Generate the Feed” button
- Retrieve your new feed in the feed list and click “View”. The XML feed will open in a new window – copy the URL
Create your Product Catalog for Dynamic Ads
- Go to your Facebook business account, open Product Catalogs from the top menu and create a new catalog
- Click on the “Add Product Feed” button
- Name your feed (make a logical connection with the name you used when you created the feed on your site) and select your currency. Click Next
- Paste your feed URL (the one you copied before on your site) and click next
- Once the feed is uploaded, you will see some status messages (success, errors or warnings). They are all well explained. You can see the products in the catalog by clicking on the Products link from the left menu.
- Important – Associate a pixel: Click on the Catalog Settings link from the top menu > Associate (next to Associate Event Source). In the new popup, select your pixel ID. It has to be the same one you are using on the site.
That’s it! You can now create a Dynamic Ads template and target your new Product Catalog.
For more on how to use the plugin click here
Out of the box mapping: create XML feeds with just one click
100% Facebook Product Catalog ready
Feed auto-refresh interval that will keep your ads updated. This way you will not spend money for out of stock product ads
The plugin will create a separate URL for each feed that you can add it to your Product Catalog, so you don\’t have to download anything
Option to download the feeds in XML or CSV format if you need them
You can map any field and change the default values according to your particular needs
Replace CAPITAL letters from product title, so the feed is not rejected by Facebook
Option to use variation description when it is present
Pro Version Features:
Filter products by category
Filter products by type (simple, variable, grouped, affiliate etc)
Filter products by sale
Filter products by stock
Filter products by tags
Remove variations from the feed
Set price rule for the main ID of a variable product (smaller price, bigger price, first variation price)
Define a brand to be used for products without a brand, or a global brand value
Define a product condition to be used when condition is missing, or a global condition value (condition is required in order for the feed to be accepted)
For more details about the pro version Click Here
Download the plugin and activate it like any other WordPress plugin.
Once it is activated, you can open it from the left menu. Click on the Add New Feed tab to create your first feed.
Contributors & Developers
“Product Catalog Feed by PixelYourSite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Product Catalog Feed 2.0.1
Fixing compatibility issues with PHP 8+
Fixing various bugs and code refactoring.
WooCommerce 6.1 compatibility check.
Product Catalog Feed 2.0.0
This is a major re-write of the plugin.
Support for Google Merchant and Pinterest Catalog feeds.
Product Catalog Feed 1.0.5
- code improvements and refactoring.
Product Catalog Feed 1.0.4
- fixing download CSV error
Product Catalog Feed 1.0.3
- design modifications
Product Catalog Feed 1.0.2
Remove capital letters from product title
Use variation description when it exists
Product Catalog Feed 1.0.1
- fixing small errors
Product Catalog Feed 1.0
- A new plugin is borne