Processing.js is the sister project of the popular Processing visual programming language, designed for the web.
Processing.js makes your data visualizations, digital art, interactive animations, educational graphs, video games, etc. work using web standards and without any plug-ins.
You write code using the Processing language, include it in your web page, and Processing.js does the rest. It’s not magic, but almost.
For more information visit processingjs.org
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
None at this moment.
Contributors & Developers
“Processing.js for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated Processing.js to version 1.6.3
- phpDoc improvement
- Readme typo fix
- Updated Processing.js to version 1.6.0
- Code cleanup
- Improved readme
- Updated Processing.js to version 1.4.8
- Updated Processing.js to version 1.4.1
- Added shortcode [ processingjs ] in addition to [ processing ]
- Updated Processing.js to version 1.4.0 http://processingjs.org/blog/2012/07/31/processing-js-v1-4-0-released.html
- Readme fix
- Updated Processing.js to version 1.3.6
- Updated Processing.js to version 1.3.5
- Fixed important bugs
- Code cleanup
- Fixed some setting by removing autop – thanks
- Renamed canvas to processingcanvas
- Updated Processing.js to version 1.3.0 – Release notes http://processingjs.org/blog/?p=332
- Small readme changes
- Removed Init.js
- Updated Processing.js to 1.2.3. Changelog: http://processingjs.org/blog/?p=314
- At the moment only one shortcode per page allowed!
126.96.36.199 / 1.1
- Added support for the [processing] shortcode. but your script between [processing] and [/processing]
- First version. Based on Processing.js 1.2.1