ProBoast is a service that enables uploading of images to your website via SMS text message. To sign up, visit https://proboast.com.
The goal of ProBoast is to eliminate the friction associated with uploading photos to your website from your mobile phone, improve SEO
and the experience of your users/customers.
How to install/configure plugin and interaction with ProBoast service
- Create an account at: https://proboast.com
- Upon creating your user account on https://proboast.com, you are able to add a website via https://proboast.com/add-website.
- On your WordPress site, while logged in as an admin, access “Settings” > “ProBoast”. Complete the “ProBoast Site UUID” field and
“ProBoast Authorization Token Salt” fields.
- On https://proboast.com, you must set the “Web hook URL” on the “Edit Website” user interface.
- Once the web hook URL is defined on https://proboast.com, select the “Connect” link on the “Edit Website” user interface. Enter the 6
digit code displayed on the WordPress ProBoast plugin configuration page.
- Success! You’ve enabled and properly configured the ProBoast WordPress plugin. You are now ready to post photos!
An API endpoint will be exposed at http(s)://your-site.com/wp-json/proboast/v1/webhooks. To interact with this API and execute any of the
4 commands that it is able to process, the POST parameter “push-authorization-token” must match the ProBoast module configuration value
for “proboast_authorization_token”. This value can be changed at anytime if security is believed to have been compromised.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ProBoast” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release of plugin.
- Plugin options form created.
- REST endpoint for receiving webhooks.
- Handling for 4 webhooks: “connect-website”, “create-album”, “create-image”, “delete-image”