Makes text between note tags private to author only and hidden to visitors.
Example: [note] my private note [/note]
- Plugin’s Page: on github
- Author’s Blog: noahcoad.com
- Thanks to @catswhocode for his post which this plugin was created from.
/wp-content/plugins/directory or upload it via the Plugins Upload page
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why would this be useful?
Sometimes when writing a post, you may collect additional resources to build the post. Such as reference URLs, thoughts, additional topics, forum threads to post in, etc. With this you can keep that info with the post, but it remains hidden to users.
- What happens if I deactivate the plugin?
Your notes will not be lost, but they will be publicly visible and seen the same as they’re in your post, example: [note] my notes [/note]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Private Notes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Private Notes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Slight default styling update and h4 header added
- First and only release