Private Facebook is a simple plugin for allowing a certain list of persons by their Facebook account.
Users can ask for permissions to read the blog, then you’d have to approve them so they can read it.
- Upload the
private-facebookfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a facebook app and link it in the settings of the plugin
- (optional) You can edit the look of the waiting pages
How can I edit the look of the pages?
Copy the two files not-authorized.php and waiting-approval.php from the ‘html’ plugin directory to the theme directory, rename them to pf-not-authorized.php and pf-waiting-approval.php. This will overwrite the default files.
If you have any question
You can send me your questions and feedbacks directly to my Twitter account @benjaminnnetter
Contributors & Developers
“Private Facebook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Finally understood how to push the latest version (i think).
- Now displaying e-mail addresses
- Made a small typo error, broke it all. Now fixed !
- Thanks to @god_daaamn I solved a major problem with the user validation
- You can now customize the look of the pages
- Thanks to @pixxelboy I solved a major problem with the settings of the app, sorry for that guys
- Also had a problem with the font in the auhorization page
- First stable version
- You can approve users from your admin