This Plugin shows a warning, when the visitors browser was made by a prism-contributing company.
So far there is a english and a german translation. You can contribute more languages, if you want. Just open a pull request on GitHub.
Please note that this is still work in progress. (As you can see by the version number which has not reached 1.0 yet.) If you want to contribute, write you code and submit it at GitHub.
If you don’t know how to code but still want to contribute, please take a few minutes to write a friendly recommendation or tell your friends about this.
Note about the version numbers:
I use the 0.x numbers on WordPress SVN (no buggy code there) and then publish the newer (buggy) code on GitHub with a version like 0.x.1.
- Download the plugin zip here.
- Extract the archive in a folder on your computer.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Set the language in the settings page.
The plugin is in *language*. I need it in *another language*.
Just look at the options menu. If your language isn’t there yet, please submit it via GitHub.
Can I place the warning using a widget?
No. Maybe I’ll add this later.
I hate this plugin
Haters gonna etah.
Contributors & Developers
“Prism Warning” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Released for WP 3.8
- Release with all issues solved.
- I’m ignoring the “design” part. For now.
- Tried a new method for reading the settings.
- Added language related (hardcoded) JS files.
- I apologize for the bad quality of this code.
- Too much hardcode. Had to.. Well… read the comments.
- Added Contribute Links to admin menu.
- Still one useless version.
- Began work on the translation.
- Added Settings page (which is not working yet. But it’s added.)
- This version is totally useless.
- Changed the link on the warning to point to the Wikipedia Page of PRISM.
- First Verison.