Redirect visitors to your website feed to feedburner. This will allow you to customize and track your feeds in ways that simply aren’t possible with just WordPress.
This requires a Feedburner account.
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Upload the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your feeds in the Feedburner settings page
Contributors & Developers
“Primary Feedburner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Moved to iThemes.com
- Tested in 3.8.1
- Updated support and changelog to WordPress.org
- Updated rewrite rules
- Fixed bug that prevented Feedburner from updating content for comments feed.
- Now supported by Bit51.com
- Typo correction
- Now correctly updates the feed links in the WordPress header
- Updated Homepage
- Spelling correction
- Request for project maintainers.
- Fixed error that redirected to wrong feed
- Initial Release