WordPress Pricing Table plugin will help you to publish pricing table on WordPress page or post content.
WordPress Pricing Table packed with all features you will ever need to build a pricing or features table for your products or services in the easiest way.
- Use short-code
[ahm-pricing-table id=table_id template=template_name](table_id = use any table id here and replace template with valid template names “rock” or “smooth” ) inside page or post content to embed pricing table. Anyhow there are also a tinymce toolbar button with post editor, you can use it to generate short-code easily.
- Drag and drop package(column) re-ordering
- Drag and drop feature(row) re-ordering
- Unlimited package(column) support
- Featured Column option highlight best price package
- Tooltip support
- 5 different table templates
- Responsive Tables
- Translation ready
- use [y] for tick icon and [n] for cross icon
- Custom short-code support, create unlimited short-codes to use in table cell
- Clone existing table to create new one just in a single click
- Easy tinymce edit button to choose template and generate short-code
- Import table
A brief Markdown Example
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
I installed it but did not know how to work with it. Got rid of it right away. Can´t spend much time figuring out what to do, it is not intuative.
DO NOT BUY IT! i bought my pro package 4 days ago, i paid $16. i had problem to log in. i sent them many emails , they never response. they ripped me off. i’m going to contact wordpress and report this shame to them as well.
the platform is useless and the support is awful. DO NOT EVEN DOWNLOAD IT! I tried other plugin from WEPEDEN.COM , They all have same issue, no support no contact information.
Very non-visual, and you can only change templates on Preview screen? very Odd UI. Installed and Uninstalled. Reviews are accurate.
really wanted this to work, but interface is flakey and made it simply too hard. Not sure if it needs an update or what, but don’t waste your time trying to make it work like I did.
Plugin description is not very accurate. There are supposed to be 4 templates, but only two templates name are provided. I didn’t see any drag and drop option as described. Also the table was buggy- it didn’t look like anything on the pictures shown by the author.
Its awesome dude. excellent work. Thanks.
Contributors & Developers
“Pricing Table” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated BOLD template
- Updated Rock Template
- WordPress 4.6 compatibility
- Added new template BOLD
- WordPress 4.5 compatibility release
- Added featured banner in smooth template
- Fixed Feature repeat bug in Smooth template
- Fixed Row align issue in Rock and RTD-Gray
- Added table Export/Import feature
- Added a demo table (../pricing-table/demo-table.txt ) which you can import ( Quickstart for new users )
- Added custom CSS metabox
- Checked WordPress 4.4 Compatibility
- Added text domain
- Added new option to hide feature name in Smooth and RTD Gray template
- Optimized RTD Gray mobile rendering
- Fixed php waring in shortcode page.
- Fixed an issue related to data not beinng saved when adding a new column in previouly created table
- Fixed some issues related to custom shortcodes
- Latest WordPress compatibility checked
- Maintenance release and some minor issue fixed.
- Updated Smooth Template. Fixed some css issues.
- WordPress 4.1 checked.
- Removed unused field from tinymce short-code button
- Updated minor css in override template ( For small screens )
- Fixed list style issue in rtd-gray template
- Fixed minor css issue in rtd-gray template
- Fixed short-code execution bug when template is not defined
- Fixed open basedir restriction issue
- Fixed issue with custom short-code
- Upgraded total code
- Added new responsive table templates
- Upgrade smooth template to responsive
- Updated output buffering fn
- Updated table css
- regular maintenance and compatibility release for wp 3.8
- jQuery compatibility issue fixed
- regular maintenance and compatibility release for wp 3.7
- Regular maintenance update
- Updated some js code
- Minor css update
- upgraded css for better theme compatibility
- added support for [y] and [n] icons
- New table template added
- Upgraded admin interface
- Upgrade new parameter for currency
- New option added Hide “Detail” and “Price” row
- Explained how to add toop tip text
- Fixed missing metabox issue
- Added tooltip support
- fixed author uri issue
- fixed css with with table template
- fixed wp 3.4 compatibility issue
- added multilanguage support
- fixed css issue
- optimized css for green template
- fixed reset.css issue
- fixed html issue with green template
- adjusted issue with enqueue script
- adjusted minor jQuery issue
- New table template added
- New column added to show short code
- Row drag and drop feature added
- column grad and drop feature added
- issues with table template price_table.php is fixed
- help section added with steps for creating pricing table
- initial release