A “post” is defined as any DIV with the class “post”.
- Scrolls the current post to the top
- View next post with “J”, previous post with “K”
- After the last post on a page, continues to the next page
- Allow admins to define custom classnames to match for posts
- Download the Keyboard Navigation zip file.
- Extract the files to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin via the WordPress Plugins tab.
Contributors & Developers
“Prev-Next Keyboard Navigation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed the algorythm to account for fractional scrollTop property in Firefox
- Adds a listener to page scroll event, to update the position for keyboard navigation
- Continues to next page when you pass the last (or first) post on the current page
- Added jQuery
- Fixed scrolltop
- Tested on Windows Vista in Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7, Google Chrome 3, Safari 4
- Don’t add key navigation on single posts
- Don’t function on keypress inside of textarea or input elements
- Initial version.