This plugin allows you to display thumbnails and links to yours (or anyones!) latest Pins from Pinterest in your sidebar. It is styled after Pinterest and offers a clean and modern look to show off your pins.
This widget is fully customizable, you can:
- pull the latest pins from any Pinterest user
- display only pins from specific boards
- choose the number of pins to display
- show or hide the image captions
- display a “Follow me on Pinterest” button under your pins
- Clean and Modern Look (like Pinterest)
- Looks great on light and dark backgrounds
- Captions scale and look nice with long or short text
- Semantic HTML
- Easy to Install: Simply add a Pinterest username and you’re good to go!
More to come when Pinterest opens their API! This project is maintained on github if you’d like to contribute :
- What options can I configure?
You can configure:
- The username the pins are pulled from
- The title that appears above the pins
- Number of pins to show
- Show / Hide the “Follow me on Pinterest” button
- How do I show pins from specific boards?
To show pins only from a specific board, you can enter the name of the board in the Specific Board input box. The correct format for board names is found in the URL after the username. For example, the URL for my board called “Cool Stuff” is http://pinterest.com/jowilki/cool-stuff/. I would enter my username Jowilki in the username box and cool-stuff in the specific board box to show only pins from that board.
Would be nice to see that added.
- Fixes RSS feed for specific boards
- Pinterest feed is now fetched with https
- Added ability to show pins from specific boards and increased the maximum number of pins you can show.
- Fixes text trim for older versions of WordPress.
- Initial version