press9-ab-testing makes calls to press9's API in order to collect data for a running test. No new tables are necessary within WordPress.
Data is tracked in real-time, so you can log into press9 and check the status of a test at any time.
To run a test:
- Install and activate the press9-ab-testing plugin
- Log into press9formoreoptions.com and click 'Create a test'
- Enter the URL of the page you want to test into the Test Designer
- Make a HTML or CSS edit and click "Next" when you are done
- Update the "Goal Script" by replacing "GROUP-TOKEN" and "TEST-TOKEN" with the proper tokens.
- Select the Test Page(which pages you want to swap the content on) and the Goal Page(which pages you consider a goal)
That's it. To check on a test and view results, log into press9