PPM Carousel by http://perfectpointmarketing.com
This plugin will add a responsive carousel image slideshow.
- Shortcode System
- WordPress Custom Post Enabled.
- TinyMCE Button added for generating Shortcode.
- Fully Responsive.
- Mobile touch, keyboard arrow supported.
- Very Lightweight. Only 70KB.
& many More
Live Preview: http://perfectpointmarketing.com/plugins/ppm-carousel-wordpress-plugin/
Install it as a regular WordPress plugin
You have to use a shortcode to make the slideshow appear. After activating the plugin you will see a button on the visual editor called Add Carousel. Click on it, from there you will receive the shortcode. Then fill the images link for the slideshow. Remember, the minimum image must be 3 for the slider to work. We recommend you add multiple images for slider.
The plugin supports a custom post. After installing it you can see the menu called Carousel Images. From there, you can add the carousel images. Make sure you are uploading same size images. Upload image here by adding new carousel image. After adding images you can use shortcode
If your image size is below 145px the plugin will automatically stretch your image to 145px. So, please use an image that is bigger than 145px. You can use any image editing program to increase the image size.
- How can I change slider settings like transition effect, time etc?
Currently I don’t added option panel for this plugin. I will add those settings. You can edit plugin file for change those settings.
- I added two carousels in my page/post. But, one is working on other one is not. What is my fault?
Currently, there is no multi slider function is added. You must use one carousel in a page.
- Can I use different size images on carousel?
Currently not. We will add multi size image feature in next version.
Contributors & Developers
“PPM Carousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Fixed showing 10 images. Now it will show unlimited image.