What is your audience thinking? Find out with Poutsch.
Better understand and engage your audience with fun and easy to use question boxes.
Use Poutsch from the WP Dashboard. One click installation. Manage Poutsch conversations right from your Dashboard.
- HTML4 support
- Bring your site to life Show the increased engagement with Poutsch’s response counter.
- Audience retention Your visitors will spend more time answering Poutsch questions and come back for follow up questions.
- Data reports Whenever you ask questions, the results are available on your Poutsch account.
- Facebook and Twitter integration It couldn’t be easier for your audience to share your questions with their networks.
- Enhance your reach We’ve developed a powerful tool which makes your questions available simultaneously on your webpage, Poutsch web app and Poutsch mobile app.
- Robust and reliable Our technology is designed to handle massive traffic.
Installing the Poutsch WordPress plugin takes less than two minutes.
Here’s a step by step guide
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to the Install Plugins page and search for Poutsch.
- Click Install Plugin
- After a few seconds, you will be able to activate Poutsch by clicking “Activate Plugin.”
- After activating the plugin, you will be able to see the Poutsch icon in your blog post editor.
- Clicking on this icon will open a dialog. There you can either search for a question or type the exact question ID you like using a question URL “1002759” (e.g. https://poutsch.com/question/1002759 ). Just press Submit to add it.
Alternatively, once the plugin is installed, if you know the question id you can just use the shortcode
You can customise the width (in pixels).
- I have multiple authors on my blog? What happens?
As of now, you don’t need to login on Poutsch to source a question and integrate it in your site through the plugin. However, you need a Poutsch account to ask a question.
- How can I ask my own questions?
From your poutsch account you can easily create and share your own questions
- Sign Up on poutsch.com (or Login if you already have an Poutsch account).
- Click on the ask button on the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Type then publish your question by clicking “ask”.
- You will now find your question listed on your poutsch profile page.
- Click on the stats icon to navigate to the dedicated page and view analytics. Here your url will contain the question ID (eg. poutsch.com/question/XXX)
- You can now share your question via Facebook, twitter or embed the question on your blog using this ID.
For further explanation please visit https://poutsch.com/developers/widget.