postTube requires wordTube version 1.60+ to be installed. It displays wordTube playlist with html/css codes to make them more user friendly and easier to integrate into theme design.
If Post-Thumb Revisited is installed and highslide activated, the player can be set into a popup window.
You can use postTube in three ways:
To display the full player:
<?php echo get_thePlayer(400, 300, 80, false, 'most', true); ?>
To display the popup player (requires Post-Thumb and highslide activated):
<?php echo get_thePopupPlayer(400, 250, 80, 'Videos & mp3'); ?>
To display the player and the playlist separately (standalone):
<?php echo get_theMedia(400, 300); ?> <?php echo get_thePlaylist(250, 200, 80); ?>
- 400: width of the video.
- 300: height of the video (only for standalone player).
- 250: width of the playlist.
- 200: height of the playlist.
- 80: width of the thumbnails. Height is 3/4 of width. If thumbnails are not displayed, height will be title height.
- false: echo or not the result.
- ‘most’: default playlist to select.
- true: show thumbnail or not.
- ‘Videos & mp3’: title to display under popup icon.
If you’re using the full player or the popup player, height of the play screen is set to 3/4 of width.
Display format can be fully customized in posttube.css.
- unzip the file and upload it to your plugins directory.
- activate the plugin through the admin plugin screen.
- add function into your theme template where you want to display the player.