PostSummary allow you to add a widget with a kind of preview of your posts. You can add a list like the newspaper sites
or a list of posts really similar to adsense style. You can mix your posts and adsense with the same aspect.
Every instance of the widget is independent and can be configured separately.
You can choose the categories to be displayed or if the lias is made of the most recent posts or, if you have statpresscn plugin,
the most read posts.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- go to apparence/widget page and add the PostSummary widget in your page
- How can I define the apparence style?
You have to manually edit the postsummary.css file or any css used in your theme.
In the Widget parameters page you write the style name
Contributors & Developers
“PostSummary” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Added the thumbnail management
- Fix: error when thumbnail enabled and there are no images in the post