This widget allows you to display posts in the tabs on certain settings. You can output posts by different settings and set number of posts and label of tabs.
- Upload or extract the
posts_tabs_widgetfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Find Tabs Widget in Available Widgets and add to the selected sidebar.
- Specify the desired options for tabs and hit save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Posts widget with tabs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix select boxes bug in widget settings.
- Fix widget structure errors.