This simple and elegant plugin adds callendar functionality to posts. As soon as you install and activate you can find a “Event Date Select” box in post add/edit section. Choose a date for your event and it will be displayed wherever you place pugins widget. When an event is over it won’t apear anymore.
Works great with custom themes or other calendar plugins.
- Change thumbnail size
- Change color, size, type of the text to displayed on the fly through the widget options
- Layout fully customizable through a provided css stylesheet (although id’s and classes are provided, you’ll need some css skills here)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Is there a charge for using this plugin
Not at all!
Contributors & Developers
“Posts To Events” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Improved security
- Fixed a bug spanning events with multiple dates when they shouldn’t.
- Cleaning up some code
- Fixed a bug not alowing users to add new post.
- Redesigned date selector, now suports multiple dates.
- Date format selector.
- Days to show after event is over.
- Improved security.
- Uninstall script, leaving a cleaner db.
- Fixed minor layout issues.