This plugin adds a widget to the dashboard, visualizing the number of posts of recent months in a column chart. The default number of month to be displayed is 15 – this can be changed in the configurations.
The column chart can maximal display until the month of your first post.
- Upload all files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enjoy the plugin on the Dashboard
- No questions until now
Nothing more to say. 😉
Works great, nice chart on dashboard. Just what I was looking for.
Contributors & Developers
“Posts per Month” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- minor fix – missing average posts per month
- minor fix
- fix bug opening the archive of one month with custom permalinks
- add the average of posts per months
- fix bug when moving dashboard
- decrease space between columns to look more similar to jetpack-stats
- Bugfix: configuration of to displayed number of months
- Change: replaced Google Charts with Highcharts (http://www.highcharts.com/)
- Add: Bars are clickable. Click on bar opens archive on clicked month in new tab.
- Code Cleanup