Posterize will cross-post your WordPress blog post to a Posterous site. You can choose whether to link back your WordPress blog post or cross-post the full content. Also allows you to select which Posterous site to post to.
- Enter your Posterous email and password (used to log into http://posterous.com)
- Fill in site id by clicking on “Get Sites”
- Chose “Link back to post” or “Post full content”
- Fixed missing line break issues.
- Including WordPress post tags if available
- Passing Posterize as the source in the Posterous API call
- Fixed issues where an error was thrown when “get sites” would return a single Posterous site.
- Complete rewrite from the ground up
- No longer uses email. Utilizes the Posterous API to interact with Posterous
- Ability to select which Posterous site to post to
- Administrator settings panel for easy configuration
- Changed Posterous email from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid potential cross-post loop.
- Initial Posterize version.