With livrarionline, you are able to ship your products through our network of couriers or provide ‘click and collect’ shipping via our national network of pickup points.
The extension enables full integration with livrarionline.ro. Your customers will be able to choose any of the platform’s couriers as a shipping option, or use the click & collect option to pick their order from a locker nearby. Via the Magento’s admin interface, you will be able to configure the available shipping methods, override calculated prices, create AWB documents and receive status updates.
- Create AWB documents automatically based on your shipments.
- Get real-time shipping status updates both as a merchant and as a customer.
- Shipment reports and intelligent dashboards.
- Get real-time rates from our couriers to display on your store.
- API endpoints to customize the service to your needs.
- Ready to use extensions for the most popular e-commerce packages.
- Define one or more origin pickup points for your stores.
- Enable integration with various couriers present on the livrarionline.ro platform.
- Allow click & collect shipments using the national locker network we put at your disposal.
- Display live calculated shipping rates for couriers, with the ability to override the prices or offer free shipping for carts over a specific total.
- Display the lockers as a map or list and let the customer choose the most convenient locker as a click & collect shipping method.
- Create AWB documents from the Magento admin, print them and automatically send it to the livrarionline platform.
- Automatically get shipping updates, like status changes or tracking numbers.
Receive Benefits From Livarionline If
- You want to automate the shipping process through Cargus, Book Courier or other carriers in Romania.
- You want to display live calculated shipping rates instead of approximations.
- You want to offer Click & Collect services.
- You want to define special shipping price rules (i.e. free shipping over an amount) on top of the real-time shipping rates.
- You want your customers to be able to track their shipment and get alerts for status changes (SMS or e-mail)
- PHP version 5.5 or greater (PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- cURL version 7.29.0 or greater
- Woocommerce 3.0.4 or greater
- SOAP extension enabled
- cURL extension enabled
- OpenSSL version 1.0.1 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of PlatiOnline, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type PlatiOnline and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our payment plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our payment plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Where can I get support for installing and configuring the plugin?
For help, please send an email to adrian[at]plationline[dot]eu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PostaPanduri” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- fixed update db on plugin update
- implemented default SmartLocker and extra info on product page
- implemented free shipping calculation method
- fixed for ISSN service
- rewritten from scratch
- fix shipping order status not registering in admin
- fix only 1 shipping method
- added token for print
- fix ISSN url
- initial release