Post Views Summary is a free configurable dashboard plugin.
There are the following configuration options:
- Choose between posts, pages and both
- Choose the maximum number matches to display
- Chose between the most and the least read
- Choose between the limitation of tags (selectable), categories (selectable) and unlimited
- Upload the
Post Views Summaryplugin (the whole post-views-summary folder) to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Set the options for the plugin
- Are there some requirements for this plugin?
You need to install the WP-PostViews Plugin
- Where is the configuration data stored?
The configuration data is stored in the WordPress MySQL
_optionsTable. The relevant
option_namefield had the contents
- Where can i set the options?
When you drag the mouse over the upper right corner of the
Post Views Widgetyou will find the ‘Configure’ link.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Views Summary” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Translation language be-BY. [Jan 19, 2010] by FatCow
- Translation language es-ES. [Jan 14, 2010] by Juan Llamosas
- Updated russian translation by Flector
- Add configuration panel [Sep 08, 2009]
- Translation language pt-BR. [Sep 05, 2009] by Rafael Dering
- Translation language ru-Ru. [Sep 06, 2009] by Flector
- Initial release. [Sep 04, 2009]